 Trains / 20113 (-5)
  Re: Track diagrams

Nice one! Thanks Jason. (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Tanker revision

I recently rebuilt my tanker and with the new digital camera/toy I'm compelled to post it. I stretched it to three panels in length and went from two axles to four. As with the original it is a complete cylinder with only the horse harness holding (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Farm MOC.

(...) Great Stuff, I just got around to looking at this and must say I like it a lot. I always like lego models involving a whole scene, especially with water and greenery... Keep up the great work! God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  MOCs: Engine shed, station, signal box and more

I've finally got around to putting all these up on the web. The engine shed is modelled after English examples, with circular vent holes, "brick" arches and a workshop. I built this about two months before the first rumours of LEGO's shed, which (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lner A4

Lewis Valentine wrote: > This engine was incredibly hard to find pictures of. Which suprised > me since it is still the steam speed record holder. So the tender is > even harder to find images of. Are they? The Mallard is in the centre of York (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact