 Trains / 20100
  Re: Some new rolling stock in 7-wide.....

(...) Nicely done, and very faithful to the prototype. I am really going to study your techniques of utilizing multiple drivers, because there are some steam trains that I want to model. (standing on the shoulders of giants:-) (...) It is indeed a (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some new rolling stock in 7-wide.....

(...) Hi John! Thanks for your kind words, but if you are in search for a master concerning multiple drive wheels, so check out HoMa's pages. His Big Boy has some trouble in narrower curves and points, but his other engines are partly much longer (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)