 Trains / 19917
  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

(...) Speaking as someone who makes a living off of working with ABS, I though I should point out that long-term use of citrus-based cleaners will cause damage to ABS. Goo-Gone has a relatively low acid content, so it's less harmful than some (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

(...) And now we come full circle. Long time readers of this group will recall that I've opined against cleaning track at all in the past. :-) What delicious confusion. (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

(...) Cleaning the track regularly is still a good thing, as long as it's done right. I remember the instructions for my brother's slotless racetrack set specifically said that if you noticed a reduction in speed or performance, you should swab all (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)