 Trains / 19766
Re: height standards... ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 05:00:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
In article <HD720D.12Hr@lugnet.com>,
"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:
If it looks too short, add some height.
If it tips over in the corners
Modelling real world trains in 'L-Gauge' is all about two words:  "Selective
compression".  Build the stuff that uniquely identifies what you're trying
to build, and gloss over the rest.
JohnG, GMLTC

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/trains/highcube/highcube.jpg

here is a basic design, based on that of tom cooks, the wheel and coupler
design is his, the rest is new. i still need to add a under body so the
design WILL change :P

the 4 door design will go as a "lego" car

as for a 8 door car will go as a <-0-> car

the height is just right i think, any input?