 Trains / 19730
Re: Lego Train Operating Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:47:35 GMT

Hi fellas,

So, anything further on this by any chance? Of particular interest at the
moment would be just how much gear you had on hand.. boosters, throttles, jack
panels, that sort of thing. Specifically how much boosted power was available?
Also, did you bother to wire sidings for power? Further yet, did you run a
power bus, and if so can you give details? Was it convenient enough, would you
do anything differently?

Ummm, probably got lots of other questions but that's all I can come up with
just at the moment.

Cheers,
KevinM.
---
http://www.CrashBangWhallop.NET

James Powell wrote in message ...
Ah.  It is over.  2 walk on Ferry trips for me, 416 pieces of straight
track, 20 or so DCC equipped motors, 8 Canadians= one loooong weekend.  A
good time was had by all- expect further posts as we come up with them  (not
tonight!).

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:

Once the pics are available I plan to put together a page with the Track
Designer plan, pictures, wiring details, train timetable, rolling stock
lists, etc, but for now just a short report.

Chaos ensued :-)

Kevin