 Trains / 19721
    Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress —Ray Silva
   Great structure you got there Steve! Thanks for posting some pics of it. I also like'd seeing some of your brick inventory in the background. Do you run into not having the right brick piece in the right color very often? I know I do! Ray SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress —Steve Barile
   Man, I run into that all the time! You kinda expect to with some rare colors... but once in a while I can't believe I don't have enough 1x1 plates w/clip in yellow or something like that. Also my wife gives me the major roll of the eyes, usually (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Some industrial structures - work in progress —Jeroen de Haan
   In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes: That's a beautiful building (is that you on top? ;-) and a great story too! Will use "What, have you ran out of yellow bricks!" at work too. Jeroen (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)