 Trains / 19699
Re: Looking for pics of "houses under construction"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:02:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Hi All,
I'm planning on building, or should I say half building, a house under
constuction for the next PNLTC train Show (April 17-19 in Portland). I know
the SCLTC has one and I recall seeing others. If you don't mind me using
some of your ideas can you point me to some pics of "houses under
construction". Thanks!

SteveB
PNLTC

Hiya Steve,

Tom Duggan made an excellent one.  Here one pic I found:

http://www.nelug.org/FestivalofTrees02/sbf0015.JPG

HTH
-s