 Trains / 19705
Re: Looking for pics of "houses under construction"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:14:04 GMT

So here's a couple shots of my little town, not decorated yet.
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Michon writes:
In addition, there's Paul's previous under construction building:

http://www.scltc.org/images/galleries/shows/02.05.04fullertonlayout/02.05.04fullertonlayout149.jpg

Another member of our club did one using yellow, so if you did't have all
the tan lying around...

This one looks remarkably close to NELUG's.

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
Shaun,
Thanks for the link, that's a great picture!

FYI the SCLTC pic is of a two story town hall building, also a great pic!

http://www.scltc.org/images/galleries/events/2003.01.11.l.01/mic.002.jpg

These are just so cool! They remind me so much of the old Atlas (HO) models