 Trains / 19680
    12V and 9V on same track footprint —Matthew J. Chiles
   I am doing some experimenting with running 12V rails inside 9V rails so I can run 9V and 12V on the same track. Obviously the switches don't work, but I always though the curves and straights would - but I find that there are ridges across the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 12V and 9V on same track footprint —Andy Stringer
   I've also been considering (as I believe many people have), the ways in which 12V and 9V trains might run together. Slotting the 12V conductor rails into 9V track seems the most obvious solution, but there are two major problems; it doesn't work for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 12V and 9V on same track footprint —Sonnich Jensen
   As you say this is hardly possible. We did that in 2001 (www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ - under galleries you will find the Baltic Train Event), and found it hard (impossible) with curved rails. We used straight rail for a "border" station between the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)