 Trains / 19603 (-5)
  Re: Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!

(...) I think they could, at least this style of door... see for example 4564 (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!

I just noticed, and it may have been discussed elsewhere--but is that a double overlapping sliding door on the side of the shed? I didn't think the sliding cargo doors could do that! I'm going to get my hands on at least two of these sets--they're (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!

This shed is really great addition to the line and I'm thrilled at the attention the train line is receiving.. I was hoping this set would be an easy way to get the Engineer Max and Conductor Charlie mini-figures. (I don't want to purchase the Lego (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 0-4-0 Switcher

Shaun, Very nice - this is the kind of models Lego should be producing. Is the rubber band just for detail or does it hold something together? Thank you for sharing. Bob (...) [snip] (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Engine Shed Sneak Peek Photos!

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HCEuuy.18Gq@lugnet.com... (...) tr><td><table%20width= (...) it (...) I am unable to reproduce this error with either Netscape 4.7 or IE 6. Please let me know browser you encountered (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact