 Trains / 19583
Re: Origin of these printed bricks! + further 60ies train riddels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:02:24 GMT

On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 10:45  AM, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:

P.s.: Another open train riddle:  in old booklets from the end-sixties
there
are lots of pictures which show spoked wheels with 12 spokes and with
corrugated running surface.

These came with 4.5 volt trains. I have 4 that go with a 4.5 volt train
motor.

All wheels I have ever seen in real life are smooth
and have 10 spokes.

These came with 12 volt trains. I have many of these.
Bruce