 Trains / 19556
Re: 10027 Train Engine Shed now available for pre-order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:00:29 GMT

When I try to view the train shed at S@H, there is no picture. I have seen
the shots from Brickswest, but I'm interested in seeing the "official" Lego
shot.

Bryan

"Joel Hoornbeek" <classicsmiley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello all,
I'm not really a train collector, but I did notice that 10027 is now • listed
on the Shop at Home website, at least for the US.  The ship date is listed
as the 18th of June.  I did think that it was a bit strange that there are
not (or at least were not at the time of this post) any pictures of this • set...
The link is http://makeashorterlink.com/?A38F129E3.

Please set follow-ups as appropriate.

-Joel