 Trains / 19557
19556  |  19558
Subject:
Need some 12v Train Engine help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:14:24 GMT

I'm pretty technical but, I have hit a small little wall and wanted to get a
feeler out there for others who have taken apart the 12v train engine motor.

I can see the edges on the bottom where it seems that the train would come
apart.
I'd rather not break the plastic if I can help it but, How the heck do you open
the motor to get at the contacts?

Any wisdom? would be fantasic. I thought I saw a site last year about this but
can't find anything.

Thanks

Wayne