 Trains / 19313 (-5)
  2003 - Return of of the 6546 Container Door

The new 2003 Freight Train features the 6546 container door in dark grey. (URL) part hasn't been available in quite a while, according to Peeron, since 1995. (URL) in 2003 we get in not only in dark grey in new train set but also in black in one of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Great "Train Part" in New Spiderman Set

I just took a look at: (URL) red front windshield piece would be great for a train front! Bob Hayes (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real...

AWESOME!!! In all my traction tire trains, I've never realized the potential of those bushings! I never even realized they were the same size! Very, very cool! The tram design itself is also very nice! Thank goodness for those 1-piece roofs, eh? :^) (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real...

I have just finished the construction of the tram in real with bricks after Mlcad. For the motorization I used 2 motors 8735 and a small battery box 9V. Its speed (compared with the 4559 Express train) is 1 (Speed Regulator graduated from 1 to 6), (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Hi Jake, No need for debate since I agree. Of course you're right. I was just venting. My original intention for that post was just to make sure LEGO Direct didn't think all AFOLs had the same resources. In retrospect I'm sure LEGO Direct knew (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact