 Trains / 19273 (-10)
  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) A bit of infection has spread to the trains header page, ((URL) check it out. (Thanks Tony, for setting up the pic for me!) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

You, Tony, are a sick man. I just hope it's contagious ;) --Josh (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new MOC's

(...) The engine looks interesting, but the pictures are too small to get a good look. Thanks for sharing, Chris (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

Your SW9 MOC is amazing, even beating out many 8 wide designs in the same category. Many moons ago, I built a similar cow-and-calf design (solid red of course, as that was the only color I had in quantity) But armour yellow looks best on these (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New piece useful for train windows...

(...) Frank (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer

(...) start track designer go to help->help topics open "how to" "design custom pieces" voila! Esger (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New piece useful for train windows...

Long live Jack Stone! Over head tram in red (2x noses)! (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

(...) When I was down at Legoland, I remember seeing the Coaster and thinking that would be a really neat train to do. This is much nicer than what I could have done, though. Great set. If I ever get around to doing the Seattle area's Sounder, I'll (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New piece useful for train windows...

(...) parts with their studs hacked off to allow plates to fit on top. Did this box appear at a toy show recently? I thought they showed basically finished products at these, where this looks to be in very early stages. -- Tony Hafner (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Track Designer

Is there an 'update' feature in which we can import more pieces? I'm looking for the different road plates like the ones that came iwth the firestation and police station sets. Adding these to my Track Designer layout would make things more like the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact