 Trains / 19206
    Re: new 2003 sets —David Graham
   Thanks for sharing the 2003 pictures. It is good to see the product development. The display are staged (with the set numbers) to show what you get with each set. I wondered if there was any more information say telling you if there is a speed (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: new 2003 sets —Jason J. Railton
   Thanks for sharing these pictures. (...) In lugnet.trains, Kecia Hansen writes: (...) I think it would have been good to have a model of the ICE, but since it's not a good copy the colour doesn't bother me. So long as this isn't a set with track and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)