 Trains / 19198 (-5)
  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new MOC's

(...) That tanker waggon is superb... a nice, husky design for a four-wheeler. Now you've forced me to build my Lifesavers corn syrup tanker, LOL! -Harvey (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) never figure out how to make it small enough. Have you got a close-up of the bushes actually mating as gears? I love the brake detail on the wagons you brought along to the GWLTS. This clearly raises the bar, and we can't simply get away with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  new MOC's

I've designed a engine and some wagons (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

Wonderfull models, but also great photos. Taking pictures outside and using perspective to guive a real life look excellent, also good definition. Mark "Stuart Jones" <stuart@swanmore.net> wrote in message news:H9pC4y.HHp@lugnet.com... (...) kid, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact