 Trains / 19196
Re: Wintershill Signal Works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stuart Jones writes:
The gang at the Wintershill Signal Works have been busy again...

Stuart - fantastic stuff.  I wanted to do a gated crossing too, but I could
never figure out how to make it small enough.  Have you got a close-up of
the bushes actually mating as gears?

I love the brake detail on the wagons you brought along to the GWLTS.  This
clearly raises the bar, and we can't simply get away with standard Lego
short wagon bases any more!

Jason J Railton