 Trains / 19048 (-5)
  MISB 12V motors 7865

I'm not in Trains (nobody's perfect!)except my old 120 (4.5V) but I have two new 7865 sets for sale (or trade). Do not hesitate to contact me! JB (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Lil' Critter and other assorted choo-choo goodies

Veyr nice! The detailing is ver good, much better, I must say, than on your first engine. Captures the spirit of the prototype, if not the exact details. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: B&O V-2 Hudson Steam Engine

I have updated www.lgauge.com with 12 more pics of the V-2. Some more detail shots of the bottom and several pics of it on a curve, showing the cab overhang and how the drivers stay on the rails. (...) snip (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Syracuse GATS show pics are online

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H8qC36.Do6@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) I'm SOOO far behind in email. I promise to get caught up. Between family, work and this stupid pc crashing on me all the time, I'm behind in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: the perfect way to sell lego trains

(...) <snip> It has been my experience that the 'complete working sets around Christmas time' are just exactly that. And when New Years Day rolls around, the train ends up in the trash because of it being so cheaply built. (a little golden (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact