 Trains / 18983 (-5)
  Re: New Poll // Train History

(...) That's correct, Thomas! Waggon wheels have a cylindrical shape for perfect running behaviour, the loco wheels are conical to avoid sliding-off of the rubber bands. Ben (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

(...) Here's a quick MLCAD sketch of my version: (URL) like yours though, as it adds flexibility to the end axles. Mine is still limited by the separation of the two outermost axles, like any two-axled wagon. Perhaps a better method would be a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  train mass

I only have a few models out of storage, but I decided to weigh them the other day. I only had access to a 440 g max balance, so I couldn't weigh my observation car, but I could weigh my caboose, my GP30, my SD40-2, my new LEGO Santa Fe. Of course, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG Inaugural Train Show Jan 18 and 19

(...) I just got the classic streamliners special publication from Kalmbach and was trying to get my money's worth! (actually it was a great read)... (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact