 Trains / 18836
Re: Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:39:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Nicole Drumm writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:
49.99!!!!!

At least that will be the SRP.

Found the info here:
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4481

-AHui

What is that big round thing on each side? Are those gear teeth? Do we maybe
have what trainheads need to make a rotary dump without a lot of trouble?

Hate to disappoint you Larry, but they look like the new hand shields from a
Bohrok Kal. Decorative use only. :( If you get one of these for parts,
and have no use for the shields, drop me a line.

Um, I'm not sure I gave a very good reference to the "big round thing"...
the part I am talking about appears to be at least 10 studs in diameter and
is a ring, it's dark grey. There is one on each side and the ship or
whatever it is is built into it, with brown things clasping it, but takes up
only a small part of the ring space. The rest is hollow.

These are the biggest single element in the set I reckon... easily big
enough to take a section of track and a small (6 wide) hopper, unless my
estimate of scale is off (which is very possible)

what part are you referring to? The roundish light grey things on the front
and outsides? I agree those have little non decorative use... although I can
think of some uses for those already.