 Trains / 18808 (-5)
  MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002

MichLTC had another great show the weekend of Dec 27-29, at the Toy & Hobby Expo 2002. It was in the Novi Expo Center in Novi, MI. It was our first 3 day show and it went off great. We had a 20'x20' display featuring Larry P's mountain, Ken K's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: "Challenger" version 2.0

(...) It's so cute to see GMLTC and PNLTC squabbling... Meanwhile young upstart clubs like MichLTC are 3/4 of the way to completing 4 shows in 4 months which will be a new record (for US anyway...) here's the writeup on our most recent show. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: "Challenger" version 2.0

I think you meant PNLTC ;) Nothing like a little friendly ribbing! ...anyone else? SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

Has anybody made alternate versions of any of the other recent train items? 10017 seems to be the one most suited to changing. What about a alternate train from 10020 the Santa Fe loco? David (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FGLTC Hattersheim meeting

(...) I have already added it to the events link-collection page at the fgltc-site. (URL) question: I suppose (even if it's not on your homepage) this on is your engine, isn't it? (URL) built this: I really love this new kind of pantho! Cool use of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de.ni.han, lugnet.loc.de.he.fam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact