 Trains / 18808
18807  |  18809
Subject:
MichLTC Show Report from Toy & Hobby Expo 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 03:03:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

  MichLTC had another great show the weekend of Dec 27-29, at the Toy & Hobby
Expo 2002. It was in the Novi Expo Center in Novi, MI. It was our first 3 day
show and it went off great.  We had a 20'x20' display featuring Larry P's
mountain, Ken K's Armory, Jason S & David K's city blocks, as well as other
great creations by MichLUG members.  Please check out the full report up on the
website.

http://www.michlug.org/

Comments appreciated.

-Jason