 Trains / 18805
  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

Has anybody made alternate versions of any of the other recent train items? 10017 seems to be the one most suited to changing. What about a alternate train from 10020 the Santa Fe loco? David (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

(...) I have seen the Santa Fe loco built in different colors. Actually, I built some in different colors immediately. I have Blue with Gray Stripes and Black with Light Gray. I have also seen some built to Union Pacific RailRoad color scheme -- (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H88yqy.I6v@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) (URL) [ ... snipped ... ] I have been running a Metroliner colored one (grey with red, white, and blue stripes). I have an A unit and a B (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

(...) I've seen it modified into many other things... it's a good starting point, if a bit short, for many different cab/cowl units. MichLTC's Stefan Garcia made a nice ALCO FA using it as a starting point, for instance. (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)