 Trains / 18793
    Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper —Kevin McMillin
   (...) Very nice, Harvey and Mark. I must agree that bigger is never necessarily better. Although it's nice to see a long line of rolling stock on a track, I personally prefer cars that are 16 studs or less. This allows to make fixed axle cars, and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) It's interesting how two people can take divergent paths when it comes to their ideas for making a set smaller while still preserving the overall effect. I'm waiting for more tan slopes and 6×12 plates so I can remove those clumsy tie rods (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)