 Trains / 18695
  Re: DCC and the future

(...) To activate the Kadee(r) coupler's Magne-Matic(r) uncoupling feature. see (URL) for more information. (...) Which my experiments have indicated is woefully underpowered for this particular task, as well as not aligned in the correct direction (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

(...) Oh, I see. [...] (...) *My* experiments? NBL. I'm a LEGO purist, remember? I just pointed out a possible LEGO solution to the problem, but I see now that it won't work... --Bill. (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)