 Trains / 18688 (-5)
  Re: DCC and the future

(...) Well- sort of. The motor will go in a constant direction of rotation, regardless of orentation on the track. However, which way forward is can be defined in most decoders (I have some which are spoofed to forward=reverse direction) (...) Yes, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

(...) I guess we have enough information, I am certainly willing to contribute to the extent of my limited experience. How does one 'do an FAQ'? There are a couple of good sites showing how to modify the trin motor, I don't know if I have seen (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

(...) Reversing loops are accommodated in DCC The DCC combined power and control signal is a form of alternating current so it is possible to reverse the connections to a section of track without changing the behaviour of the trains. In DCC systems (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

In lugnet.trains, John Hill writes: <buncha good stuff> Do we have enough info to do a FAQ? Does someone want to take a crack at it? Tom Cook's site has a lot of good DCC info too I think. (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and the future

How does DCC work with reversing loops ? Also thank you for being willing to anser these questions about DCC. I am mostly a lerker but I have found this very informative. ondrew niltc (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact