 Trains / 18668
  MOW vehicle that I posted to Town earlier

If you haven't seen it already, take a look at this MOW vehicle. It is a highrail built from a photo and a couple of design specs I found on the manufacturer's website (now forgotten) (URL) my lack of rail wheels. I haven't bought Gringott's Bank (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: MOW vehicle that I posted to Town earlier

(...) Are those little small wheels supposed to be small train wheels or road wheels? If the former, this isn't a highrailer, I don't feel, as highrailers have both road and rail wheels. If the latter, they're awfully small for road wheels. I'd want (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOW vehicle that I posted to Town earlier

Nice MOW car. I like how you used the hinges for the front. The hazard stripes are a nice touch. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOW vehicle that I posted to Town earlier

(...) I'm assuming they're supposed to be train wheels given the comment about not having any yet. (...) I agree, if it only has one type of wheel, it isn't a highrailer. Whatever it is though, the model is certainly nice. Frank (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOW vehicle that I posted to Town earlier

(...) Larry, (URL) other nice stuff in that post BTW, Aaron. (...) It seemed to be fairly fast for me (in comparison to earlier today) Very nice, Aaron. I really like the front windshield section. How are the hazard stripes attached? Excellent work, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOW vehicle that I posted to Town earlier

(...) The orginal was railwheels only. (...) This is my ignorance of RR lingo. That or I was deceived by a misleading label on one of the webpages. I looked, but could not find the link. (...) The stripes are attached with 1x2 hinges, to not (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)