 Trains / 18668
18667  |  18669
Subject:
MOW vehicle that I posted to Town earlier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:53:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If you haven't seen it already, take a look at this MOW vehicle.
It is a highrail built from a photo and a couple of design specs I found on
the manufacturer's website (now forgotten)

Forgive my lack of rail wheels. I haven't bought Gringott's Bank yet.
What do you think?

Aaron