 Trains / 18633 (-5)
  GMLTC Caboose/Locomotive Rides

I will update the website later tonight, these are the first pass. (URL) settled again after a weekend at the Jackson Street Roundhouse. When John 1 and I get together, we'll have the video of the GMLTC taking over the caboose and switcher and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: reverse loops & block control

(...) Since I had a few enquiries about the system, I scanned the pages and put them up on my webserver (URL) in dutch but the electronic freaks among you should be able to understand it. -- Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree | (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New train poll

(...) Could you find any pictures on the net? I've never seen a train that looks anything like the MOT wheel arrangments; certainly not the castle class locomotive from Harry Potter. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  I'm BAAACCKKK!!!

3 months of USMC boot camp overwith, & straight to Legoland I went, now, I'm back online, & back to the LEGO!! I have alot of catching up to do, if you need to contact me, send it to shi_web@hotmail.com. Josh (PFC BAAKKO) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: New train poll

(...) ROSCO (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact