 Trains / 18553 (-10)
  Re: opening / repairing 12v grey transformer 7864

(...) Well, I just drilled out the six plugs. (I already thought they would have something to do with keeping it closed but I though they maybe could be pushed in or something) From the remains of the plugs it is clear you have to destroy them. They (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  4-4-4 Steamer MOC Instructions

Hi All, Over the holiday weekend, I was able to finish up the LDRAW model for the 4-4-4 steamer I posted about a couple of weeks ago. After moderation, the instructions and a couple of renderings can be found here: (URL) couple of points to mention: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) I built a boat the other day but it wouldn't float upright even with four airtanks holding it up on outriggers. I tried to motorise it but when I placed the motor on board the whole thing tipped and I had to lift the motor off again before it (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Teaser Picture: Blown up Mathis Models.

Hi all, Felix, a 16 years old fellow from the FGLTC has made up a pair of 8-wide models inspired by two MOCs of James. he allowed me to announce a very first teaser picture of it (later this is planned to become an ISCC II entry): (URL) am amazed (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains) !

Please let us know the result Esger Abbink <e.abbink-no-spam-pl...chello.nl> wrote in message news:H6977q.6qA@lugnet.com... (...) may (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: opening / repairing 12v grey transformer 7864

Hi Esgar, Getting close to 10 years ago the 12V transformer I had was starting to lose its power a bit, so I ended up buying a new transformer. A few years after that, I was given the opportunity to open the original transformer in an attempt to see (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) yes, phone masts (cell towers) are cool! (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train tracks and Xmas model

(...) Yes the track can be modified although it would make more sense to just order 9v track and save the nightmare. If you want to run newer 9v train cars on 4.5v track there shouldn’t be much problem as long as you have a 4.5v train motor pulling (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

I was thinking of a Lego one, a real one with a working boat would be outstanding. I think it should have a glass (perspex) side so you can see underwater! Mark "James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  More NovaLUG show photos

Here are a few more photos of the Dartmouth show: (URL) Included are some shots of Jean-Marc's Volvo dealership. The GP9 with the CN "noodle" is my latest creation. Although it's hard to see, I used a 21 stud string (x127a) for the long handrail. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact