 Trains / 18521
Re: ATSF warbonnet doodlebug spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:51:58 GMT

Not sure who that is, I don't recognise the name, but it looks neat.

A little short, and not sure ATSF 'bugs were ever in warbonnet but I like
it. I'll have to do one of mine in warbonnet just for grins.

My ATSF doodlebug was at the Livonia show of course. But that's not why I
posted... Cletus Romano has done am ATSF Doodlebug and he's got the oldstyle
nose down quite nicely...

That's three variants of doodlebugs in warbonnet. Any more out there?