 Trains / 18441
  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) Hi John, WOW! As a newbie of sorts my first jaw-dropping response to a LEGO train was seeing Ross's Pacific 4-6-2. A while back you hinted that Ross had a proto freight deisel in the works and I've been periodically returning to Ross's (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) lol It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or James Mathis-- it means a lot! I sure Ross will be gratified by your kind words! (...) Yes, they are hands. This is a modified technique that was begun by Dan Siskind of the GMLTC when he used (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)