 Trains / 18438 (-10)
  Re: Working for the next rtlToronto project! Updating my trains!

(...) I hear you. I've had to put the small black elastics in the magnets to ensure they don't uncouple. (...) Very nice! Good show! Nice to see fellow Canadian's hard at work! Dean (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: VW-beetle // Was: - the Swedish high speed train

(...) VW cars ever, together with the Polo. Hmmm... maybe I should have a go at the entire VW range over the years, might be fun. After going from 6- to 8-wide in trains, going to 6-wide in cars might work just as inspiring (never ever built any (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Working for the next rtlToronto project! Updating my trains!

Inspired by the awesome creation here: (URL) revamped my 3 diesel engines. First I tried to attach the stairs to the chassis, as above, but I found the magnet holders stick too far out, and if you have 3 engines in a row, the arms holding the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: VW-beetle // Was: - the Swedish high speed train

(...) You are right, it is to far back, but a full stud to the front is even worse: I tried that yesterday in the evening.... :-( Maybe a solution with a half stud might work perfectly? Not easy to build, but surly worth to give it a trial. But the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

(...) Indeed. (...) Cute. Try moving the windshield one stud forward, though... (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Oh, did you mean the signal box roof? Well, you'll be able to do black ones soon, at least. (...) Thanks for the comments 'Brian', but, er, who's this "James" guy? ;-) Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

(...) I think it only depends on the inside: the wall itself will be highly fragile this way, but if you put enough bricks into the model and connect roof and base with center-stud plates, then it gets heavy but really sturdy. Klaus Dobisch did this (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Second NGLTC Children's hospital LEGO building session

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) completed it's second LEGO ornament building session at the Children's Hospital of Atlanta (CHOA). Children (and adults) were given the opertunity to come play with the bricks and make some (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Hello Larry. The red building is not a station at all - in fact it's a model of the STEAM museum itself with glass curtain-walling to the front elevation combined with a traditional old brick construction. I've not seen any pics from the front (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Right. But I meant which building on the layout was the model layout located within. Someone else answered that it was the red station connected by the blue pedestrian bridge. I did read about STEAM and all that earlier. Thanks and congrats (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact