 Trains / 18432
  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

(...) I think it only depends on the inside: the wall itself will be highly fragile this way, but if you put enough bricks into the model and connect roof and base with center-stud plates, then it gets heavy but really sturdy. Klaus Dobisch did this (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

(...) Indeed. (...) Cute. Try moving the windshield one stud forward, though... (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: VW-beetle // Was: - the Swedish high speed train

(...) You are right, it is to far back, but a full stud to the front is even worse: I tried that yesterday in the evening.... :-( Maybe a solution with a half stud might work perfectly? Not easy to build, but surly worth to give it a trial. But the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: VW-beetle // Was: - the Swedish high speed train

(...) VW cars ever, together with the Polo. Hmmm... maybe I should have a go at the entire VW range over the years, might be fun. After going from 6- to 8-wide in trains, going to 6-wide in cars might work just as inspiring (never ever built any (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: VW-beetle

(...) Thanks for the praise, Jan Albert! I have now made up the model in ML-CAD and it is my first CAD model ever: (URL) to Jaco van der Molen, who teached me in Zwolle how to work in ML-CAD. (...) Nice idea. But I fear it will be hard to build a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)