 Trains / 18423 (-10)
  Re: Several new MOCs...

(...) I did remove the seperate b-box to the light in order to decrease the weight, that seems to have helped a bit. I also discovered that the first driver wouldn't line up correctly and was binding, so I took out the connecting gear and it moves a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:H5sEt8.3I0@lugnet.com... (...) Are (...) Once I read some information about the X2000 (and X2001, then never version, but runs under the X2000 name). The engine does not tilt, only the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Several new MOCs...

Stephan, Looks great. Have you made any changes to the operating machinery on the steamer? There seemed to be intermittent problems at the last show? Did you narrow that down to mechanical or electrical or whatever. I imagine you could borrow some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Several new MOCs...

Hi all! Finally got around to posting pics of my Greenbrier, Streamliners, and flat cars, plus some shots of my whole "narrow-gaugish" train so far. Shorty Flat Cars (designed to go with my Porter): (URL) Instructions: (URL) train: (URL) (their own (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Thomas' Annie, Claribel; and some Troublesome Trucks

(...) Some time ago I posited a rule of thumb... "Every show layout needs a Thomas"... I'm wondering if it's time to extend it? :-) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) include this little beauty <drool>: (URL) James' dark red Fowler and Caerphilly Castle Loco. But really it all looks great, and nice venue, too:-) -John (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thomas' Annie, Claribel; and some Troublesome Trucks

(...) You know, the actual faces on Annie and Claribel are pretty simplistic-- just black marks for their faces and nothing more (no relief as for Thomas). I was going to create some detailed ones and print them out on clear stickers. I'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

(...) It certainly is. (although I would like some close-ups of the windows - I am not sure I understand the explanation of how they were made) (...) It is a part of the tilt mechanism. They are actually hydraulic cylinders for tilting the cars. If (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thomas' Annie, Claribel; and some Troublesome Trucks

(...) Yup, they are brown. I built them as a last minute thing for our GATS show. I just used what was available at the time. I had enough kids at the show recognize them to make it worth just keeping them the way they are. For me its just the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H5sBu3.HoK@lugnet.com... (...) That was Chris Dee's. It is truly excellent, and Chris will be LDraw-ing it in the near future (eh, Chris... :-) ) Huw (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact