 Trains / 18421
    Re: Several new MOCs... —Ken Koleda
   Stephan, Looks great. Have you made any changes to the operating machinery on the steamer? There seemed to be intermittent problems at the last show? Did you narrow that down to mechanical or electrical or whatever. I imagine you could borrow some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Several new MOCs... —Stefan Garcia
     (...) I did remove the seperate b-box to the light in order to decrease the weight, that seems to have helped a bit. I also discovered that the first driver wouldn't line up correctly and was binding, so I took out the connecting gear and it moves a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Several new MOCs... —Stefan Garcia
   (...) (URL)Greenbrier: (URL) to mention some features of my Greenbrier. It has variable ashpan and firebox glow, a working headlight of course, and motorized drivers. All the lights and the motor are connected to the 9V train motor, so as the engine (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)