 Trains / 18211
    Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) James, My jaw hit the floor when I saw the thumbnail on Brickshelf ... this looks gorgeous! Great job with the detailing, especially along the top of the boiler, and with the colors. I love the red accents, and the yellow trim on the steam (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line —James Mathis
   (...) Thanks, but I do realized that other steamers (yours included) have far more detail-- and the drive rods! -- for a much more intricate and realistic look. (...) Uh, oops. Sorry, I should've been very clear about that: sadly, no real-brick (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)