 Trains / 18110
  Re: VLC attends the Train & Hobby show in Chilliwack BC Canada! Pics!

(...) Very nice. There are a lot of images to go through though, to get a sense of what's all there, though. This may be one of the few times I was wishing for less to look at. I liked the chairlift: (URL) (and others) ... can you give more info on (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: VLC attends the Train & Hobby show in Chilliwack BC Canada! Pics!

(...) Yup the Chairlift operates, It was built by David G. We actually had a working one last year but David changed the cars. I thought it was more reliable this year, although I only was at the show for about 3 hours. (...) This is another one of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H4DvpE.K4C@lugnet.com... (...) at (...) of (...) for (...) It was a large layout, with very diverse sight lines. 275 pics is a lot. That's why I did the many pages of thumbnails. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC attends the Train & Hobby show in Chilliwack BC Canada! Pics!

(...) (2 URLs) (and others) (...) These can both be blamed on our teenage genius, David Gagnon :-) The gondola works, yes, although it was being a bit temperamental (throwing gears, broken axles etc). It was also on our layout last year. The bent (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)