 Trains / 18102
  Re: Cow & calf switcher engines and my (pathetic) train layout

(...) Hey, I like it. Looks kind of familiar, though. L0L... Interesting to see that design put onto wagon plates. You beat me to a calf, I've been meaning to do one and just haven't got round to it... (...) You might want to consider resizing them, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cow & calf switcher engines and my (pathetic) train layout

(...) Well, you know what they say about the sincerest form of flatterty... (...) I was wondering when you would. (...) Yeah I'm still new to digital photography and have the toughest time making them smaller and still fit the subject in the frame! (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cow & calf switcher engines and my (pathetic) train layout

(...) I think you just need to resize. It's not about composition so much as scaling down what you take after you're done. For example this one (URL) at 1972x1272 could easily be resized to say 1/4 the size with no loss in impact. Most image (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Kershaws!

(...) Here's a pic, courtesy of Peter G. (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)