 Trains / 18102
Re: Cow & calf switcher engines and my (pathetic) train layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 00:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bob Parker writes:
Here's my attempt at a small switching engine with a matching calf unit.

Hey, I like it. Looks kind of familiar, though. L0L... Interesting to see
that design put onto wagon plates. You beat me to a calf, I've been meaning
to do one and just haven't got round to it...

Also, there's a few pics of my current train layout.

You might want to consider resizing them, they're a bit hard to see all at
once for most people.

THanks for sharing!