 Trains / 17948 (-10)
  Re: Wanta meet at the LEGO store in Orlando?

(...) Well, bad weekend or maybe good? We have a train show this weekend... It's the ever popular H & R Train Show with its outdoor fun and long hours. This is the show that John Neal came up for, from Ft Myers back in the spring of 2001 when he was (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Virtual ICE 3 Passenger Train

After stretching my ICE-T diesel and converting to electric, I'm working toward an ICE 3 set. I would appreciate any assistance on proper coach styles, such as: - number of doors - window placement - style of BordBistro/Restaurant cars - which cars (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together

Frank Filz wrote in message <3DA30C4F.C95267F3@m...ng.com>... (...) Yes... one of the criteria for picking rolling stock for this would be reliability, so coolness and fancy construction would take a back seat to reliable and consistent running - (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Wanta meet at the LEGO store in Orlando?

Hi All, I'll be in Orlando this weekend, anyone up for meeting at the Orlando LEGO Store store? Maybe get a bite to eat around there... Robin, do you guys, GFLTC, live near there? SteveB PNLTC (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Find my train

(...) A snow remover has 2 of those, so that leaves us 6 to assign to one or more other train sets. Just to make sure, I'm talking about the following part: (click on the link to see a picture) (URL) possibility: These are also separatly available (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from RichLUG's Latest Train Show

Pictures of RichLUG's display at the 25th Annual RF&P Model Railroad show are available on BrickShelf in the following gallery: (URL) gallery also includes one sub-folder (Brickgonia) that holds pictures of my Halloween-oriented MOC's that were (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Monorail roll call

(...) Please do! -Rob. (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail roll call

(...) Yea, I guess you weren't there when the resulting accident involved your monorail train... :-) Frank (who cleverly educated himself about multiple monorail train operations using someone else's trains...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail roll call

In lugnet.space, Frank Filz writes: ... (...) Wow! I can't believe I've never noticed this! Thanks, Frank, for such a clear description of a crucial multi-train monorail operational detail. Cary (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together

(...) DCC would certainly make things a lot easier, though extra power feeds would be necessary to assure all lines are powered at all times. Using one person's DCC motors would limit the locomotives used to ones where the motor can be easily (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact