 Trains / 17907
    Best Train to Purchase for a Newbie? (Poll) —Aaron Muhl
   Greetings all, I've been a huge Lego fan for most of my life, largely because of my father. While he has never owned any sets himself, he always participated in building when I was young, and he always drooled over all of the train sets. Well, this (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Best Train to Purchase for a Newbie? (Poll) —Mike Walsh
    "Aaron J. Muhl" <aaron_muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H3Kqo1.7rq@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Metroliner (...) I submitted my opinion to your poll but also thought I would comment on it here as well. Two weeks ago I probably (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Best Train to Purchase for a Newbie? (Poll) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yep. While WE probably all can (and will) fix the problems with the ATSF rolling stock, it may not be the best set for a newbie, who won't know what to do (or have the big collection of parts to do it with) and thus might get frustrated. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)