 Trains / 17838 (-5)
  DB 211 in "Verkehrsrot" colors

As a diversion today, and after seeing some magnificent engines built using 5- en 7-wide concepts, I started building one of my favorite German diesel engines, the BR 211 B'B' diesel. Specs so far : - Built on a constructed bottom plate, 34 studs (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NALUG takes 1st place at GEmTS 2002

(...) I've got the layout we used saved at work; I'll upload it to Brickshelf tomorrow and link here. I didn't get any pics myself this time around, but Raven took some, and I'll chivey her into getting me the disks. thanks, James (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) If this is actually the green passenger coach redone in blue that is HIGHLY significant because it means that train doors, wide train windows and narrow train windows are available IN THE SAME COLOR all at the same time. When's the last time (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

Christopher Tracey <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3D98B38B.708070...web.org... (...) The pet hospital is gray. It is a fairly accurate representation of the front of the pet hospital that my wife works at. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) <accent> Yeah, I lived in picksburg fer five years n'at. Mostly in Squorl h'l, but I did venture dahntahn every one snawall. I take it yinz are from da burgh as woll? </accent> What a wierd place... -c (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact