 Trains / 17833 (-10)
  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) Have you heard the Pittsburgh accent? Believe me, the extraneous 'h' is the least of our problems! Dave! (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) Just to note that Pittsburgh is spelled with an 'h' on the end. I heard that its the only city allowed to spell burgh that way, but I'm not positive. Anyway, great pics Ray! Is the pet hospital green, white or gray? I can't tell from the pic. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H38Kp2.JvM@lugnet.com... (...) Edinboro is about 20 miles south of Erie,PA which is where I live. Erie is about equidistant from Cleveland, Buffalo, and Pittsburg. (...) The collection (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NALUG takes 1st place at GEmTS 2002

(...) Sounds great! Can you give some deep links? Perhaps the pattern? Thanks! (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  NALUG takes 1st place at GEmTS 2002

Highlights: About 9000 people toured the various layouts; Kevin and his lift bridge featured in our local paper (local population ~1 million); After years of taking second place at shows we finally got a first place finish. One factor which we (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug) !!

  Re: Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

(...) Hi and welcome. Wow. Way to delurk with a bang! Where is Edinboro? There are a group of folks in the York/Harrisburg area trying to get organized but I don't know of any in western PA yet... So we are to understand that all the models in your (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wonderfully strange train website

(...) These were actually mentioned over two years ago, here's Masaki "INOSUKE" Kikuchi's response to the thread: (URL) interesting though, from what I can tell, there is quite a bit of LEGO activity in Japan, but we hear almost none of it. Of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Great Western Lego Train Show 16/11/02

The NBLTC are proud to announce their next and biggest ever show at 'Steam', the Great Western Railway museum in Swindon, UK. The event will take place on 16th November 2002 and features a 9ft x 21ft layout in front of a real steam loco (Caerphilly (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  10022 Minor Problem

Hi, I found a problem with the 10022 set. The plates on the bottom center section of the cars come into contact with the track if the track is not perfectly level, particularly a layout with curves on hills. Has anyone else had this problem? The (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from Edinboro, PA train Show

Hi Everybody For those inpatient souls, here is the link to the pictures. (URL) have been a long time lurker here (since almost the beginning) and have enjoyed all of the creations that have been shown. I belong to an HO train club in the small town (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact