 Trains / 17793 (-5)
  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

The first round of pics are up at our website, (URL) Look under the photos section for the GATS link. Only thumbnails are available to view right now, until the Brickshelf folder is moderated... We were all excited and honored to win first place at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Re: Layout and train MOCs: part 3

(...) creations. Very nice. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Mathis re-creations

(...) I second this well deserved praise! I built two sets of the double stack cars and also found no where to improve on them! Here's mine: (URL) a big thanks for Jake McKee's instruction portal for giving me easy access to the instructions! - Bob (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout and train MOCs: part 3

(...) Oooh, that Bavarianish train is really cute. Good 3 axle cars! I especially like the shields, are those prototypical? (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Mathis re-creations

(...) <snip WP&Y loc> (...) This design is a result of much discussion and brainstorming between Jake McKee, Steve Barile, and myself. Definitely a collaborative effort through verbal descriptions and hand-gestures. I know I incorporated many of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact