 Trains / 17738 (-5)
  Re: Interest in replacement stickers (including clear) ?

(...) If you follow the letter of the law, it ain't. However I doubt TLC would make a big fuss out of it if somebody were to make a small run of 80's sticker sheets and sell those at reasonable prices. (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

(...) nose? Would love to see some detailled LDRAW model of this beauty! (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) outer half-circle illustrates it best. What you want to be able to do is to take a quarter circle with a straight added to each end, and have your new curvature fit that. Anything else is just asking to complicate the geometry even further. 16 (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

(...) Both the locomotive and the hoppers were inspired by my sight of Jeroen's idea photos here: (URL)The hopper reminded me a little bit at this one (after a design of the todays (...) Ah, but these are real-brick-build. Always better to be (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes: Wow, these links rock! You seem to have too much free time.... (...) (not only because of its 7-w design)... Is there any (Maerklin?) prototype you modeled it after? The hopper reminded me a little bit at this (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact