 Trains / 17720
  7740 Variations

There are some variants on the 7740 theme now available for viewing at brickshelf (URL) actually built the locomotive in metroliner colours (excluding the 1x2x2 windows, which are too expensive individually on bricklink - I've tried several (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740 Variations

(...) Hi Andy! I saw your engine yesterday, when the folder was open for the public for a while. I liked the 9V 3-axle wheel arrangement under your loco. Looks superior to the 4wheel motor+sidings solution I saw in some other 7740 upgrades. For the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740 Variations

(...) I created another variant of the locomotive in British Rail colours (with yellow bib - or apron I think is the correct term) and then a further version with 1x2x3 windows to give it a more British look. Foolishly I added these to the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)