 Trains / 17577
  10022 and 10025

Hi all, I recieved the 10022s today and build them (3 of them) right when I was back home from work. I would like to congratulate Lego on asking James Mathis to design them and congratulate James for doing such a fine job. My complete train (2 Super (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10022 and 10025

(...) I got my set of 5 waggons on friday (for the 5-waggons-discount-price). I built them over the weekend and I am really happy with design and quality of the bricks. I was amazed about the metallic corrugated bricks: they look quite similar in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10022 and 10025

(...) I tested it this weekend. With just 1 motor (the one that came with the 10020) it was slow and slipped a lot. When I replaced the dummy/motorless 10020 with the motorized part of the Metroliner (original 9T's one) It ran smooth and fast. A bit (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10022 and 10025

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan writes: [snip] (...) Why did they decouple? Is the prolonged bogie stucking at the gap between 2x6 plates and 6x28 baseplate? (I think they tend to do so.) Or is the friction of the wheel sets too high and caoused (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)