 Trains / 17553 (-5)
  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) OK, after reading all of the postings to date and trying to formulize an articulate response, I'll get down to the nitty gritty... RichLug became a LUG because of an inspiration (Thanks Rich!). We are a small club because we only have four (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Not like it's hidden or anything, Chairman :) (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Steve, and all... I actually love to debate/discuss this very question. I will give my personal view which I think translates into the way NELUG (URL) works. I have crossposted to the NELUG group so that anyone that disagrees with my views (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Stairs on train wheels - solutions ! was: question to James M.-Orient Express etc.

(...) with us! Ben (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Here's my thoughts about how this relates to NALUG. We talked about this a while ago (2 years? something like that), and decided specifically not to be an LTC or to form a "sub" LTC. Our main effort over the last couple years as a group has (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact